• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread Spring: Mock Draft, BiffTannen #1 Overall Pick ! ! ! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookout, we asked on the last thread, but people are curious, is it possible to look up the most repped post in Board history?

I think I am just gong to get her some binoculars, thanks for all your help guys!

Cookout, we asked on the last thread, but people are curious, is it possible to look up the most repped post in Board history?

Hmm, not easily, would have to dig into the internals a little bit since it's not surfaced that way in the software afaik.

I'll try to poke around at the rep info tonight and see if I can figure it out.

Well, CMS is firing the superintendent again. Same guy who had no business getting the job. The school board had to get special clearance from the State to hire him because he had not practical experience. So they gave him a contract extension a year ago and told him to pack his shit and get out today. The only people more incompetent than him are the morons on the school board.

What night are you going to see Turnpike this weekend?

Well it was suppose to be Friday, but I sold my tickets to some friends. Turns out I have to move this weekend, fun times. Also really bummed out about moving.

Well it was suppose to be Friday, but I sold my tickets to some friends. Turns out I have to move this weekend, fun times. Also really bummed out about moving.

Thats a bummer. 10 PM opening will be tough for us on Friday, but am hoping the twins will let me sleep through the night this week so I will not be crashing as the band goes on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back