• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread Spring: Mock Draft, BiffTannen #1 Overall Pick ! ! ! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The first song I downloaded from limewire was The General by dispatch but it was called Guster_drum_solo.fife.ogg

Will always fondly remember that

I know you supported me for a long time
Somehow I’m not impressed

sWTij8e.png

this isn't the worst thing I've seen a student do with a citation but it's ew

oh wait i think that's CAKE

when I worked in a bank branch there was some annual dumb shit conference call across the region to report sales numbers (can you tell I worked for wells fargo in the early 2010s ?) where each branch had their own song and I convinced my manager to let us to report ours to "the distance"

when I suggested it I was joking but my manager didn't know the song so I very quickly pivoted to justifying it and next thing you know we're playing a song about fucking to the regional manager

It’s Friday, work is done, drinking an IPA that is just ok, I’m going to go see a friend I haven’t seen in about 5 years for detroit style pizza, he can meet my kid, come home and watch a movie and read til like 2:30 AM. The life!

really wish I could read at night without falling straight to sleep

especially if beer had been had in the previous, like, six hours

the italian go-kart circuit is really undervaluing Mario Fastio - go all in on him

i don't trust people who haven't played Myst (1993)

one of the dopest charges i've ever seen

No contact. It was a great no call. Either way, if you jump over a human being to dunk, it shouldn’t be a charge no matter where they’re standing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back