• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread Spring: Mock Draft, BiffTannen #1 Overall Pick ! ! ! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
more accurately, convince me not to bet twolves+1.5

The league needs Memphis to win, also Scott Foster is the ref tonight.

According to Bet Labs going back to 2005, road favorites in Game 6 of the NBA Playoffs are an astounding 31-11-1 against the spread, good for a 42.8 percent return on investment. A $100 bettor would be up $1,842 betting on them in this spot.

And in the lone game on the schedule, the NBA has rolled out head official Scott Foster, who also has a trend in this situation.

When Foster is the official, road favorites in Game 6 are a perfect 6-0. This is a small sample size, of course, and one that falls in line with the general trend. But it’s another piece of information siding with the road team.

Kory a basketball narc

KquXbUrjK6AaGeu3vAbkST.jpg

Any good? My bro in law is friends with the owners and always talks about it.

It’s an excellent space and the closest brewery to my house. Think they’re still trying to find a flagship beer to catch on but they’re distributing fairly well. They had a basil saison the last time I was there that was probably my favorite thing they’ve done.

Paid $4.99 for 12 slices of bread last night at the grocery store.

look seriously we can't let plama steal this at 3am

one thing i do actually appreciate about being back in a college town is the crappy college bars that have crappy live music. always fun

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back