• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread Summer: Breaking the Summer Wind !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
greenville SC is better than greensboro NC but that's about all i can say good about it

greenville SC is better than greensboro NC but that's about all i can say good about it
Did you go to a Drive game? Nice Stadium. I also found the downtown pretty walkable. Downtown Greenville revitalization has been a model used by other small southern cities on how to revitalize their own downtowns.

no we met a client for lunch off 85 and then drove back to charlotte. downtown greenville is okay but there's never a reason to go there....like downtown greensboro

nothing like walking out the door and immediately being drenched by the humidity

I lived up for a time in Hampton Falls, NH. Someone once asked me to direct them to the water fall. I didn't have the heart to tell them it was only like two feet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back