• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread Summer: Breaking the Summer Wind !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Right now im doing landscaping with my neighbor who has a company and I have a job lined up to install DIRECTV for a contractor starting on the 26th, but that has terrible pay and it doesn’t fit my skills or experience at all, it’s just another random thing on my resume that makes it harder to establish a sensible career path.

sorry yb i'm in grade hell rn and i do wanna chat but i gotta help these kids first and then i'mma give ebikes the attention they deserve

i have been grading to this video for the past three hours

Right now im doing landscaping with my neighbor who has a company and I have a job lined up to install DIRECTV for a contractor starting on the 26th, but that has terrible pay and it doesn’t fit my skills or experience at all, it’s just another random thing on my resume that makes it harder to establish a sensible career path.
What is your background?

GTCC has an ITS Service Delivery Manager position posted

1686763212119.png

It doesn't sound like you want to do any of the stuff that you've done historically. Of all your trades, IT would seem to be the most promising one with the most upside. Yeah, keep the e-bay store off the resume unless you're out there hunting 40 year old virgins.

I rock my BDE hard. So HARD that no matter what I'm wearing I'm god damn being eye f*cked by everyone I pass. I don't blame them. DDDoug and Diggs know what I'm talking about.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back