• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread Summer: Breaking the Summer Wind !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I should probably be interested in a razor. I think the one I am using was mailed to me by Gillette when I turned 16.

I would be interested in trying the soy sauce.

I should probably be interested in a razor. I think the one I am using was mailed to me by Gillette when I turned 16.

I would be interested in trying the soy sauce.

Me too, sensor excel handle. I’ll use it till it breaks then get a safety razor I guess, plus Amazon cartridges for it are cheapish.

Just what I wanted, a make your own library kit! Thanks cnn!

I already have a grill basket and multiple Yeti ramblers.

I could maybe see the benefit of an RTIC gallon jug on very rare occasions, but I don’t want one.

my dad is my hardest family member to shop for and his birthday and father's day are 2-3 weeks apart

brutal for gift shopping (though it does allow for some combining into a larger gifts)

any good father's day ideas??

210607105655-cuup-intimates2.jpg

From the bottom of that cnn page…

Probably prohibitively costly.

my dad is my hardest family member to shop for and his birthday and father's day are 2-3 weeks apart

brutal for gift shopping (though it does allow for some combining into a larger gifts)

Did he play a sport? Its easy to get replica shirt/jerseys now.
Classic album cover he likes as a framed print.
WW2 book
Old picture from you were young with him framed.

My dad has a December birthday and is very difficult to buy for. He buys whatever he wants and he isn’t interested in new things.

Was just letting some rip in my office only to look up and notice my door wasn't totally closed.

Well I guess they will be counting down the days until I'm gone now.

Books about submarines are a safe bet usually

When in doubt there’s always a decent scotch or bourbon he hasn’t tried, if he likes that kind of thing

I do the phone call pretty much universally for birthdays, fathers days etc. No need for cards or shit like that. My next goal would be a Christmas truce but that might be a bit too far.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back