• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: The Place for Those with Lax Bosses

Status
Not open for further replies.
Front page space for rent, PM For pricing

Sleep DiV not ready for the Big Chat! Sad! DiV should give responsibility to a real poster. ME! I WILL NEVER STOP FIGHTING FOR YOU.

Sleep DiV not ready for the Big Chat! Sad! DiV should give responsibility to a real poster. ME! I WILL NEVER STOP FIGHTING FOR YOU.
With Vermont sons in the fields far away, with the OGBoard’s future under challenge right here at home, with our hopes and the world’s hopes for peace in the balance every day, I do not believe that I should devote an hour or a day of my time to any personal partisan causes or to any duties other than the awesome duties of this office: the leadership of a Chat Thread.

Closely following the news with my fellow Billionaires in their submarine. Very sad story! Biden waited too long to send in the military. Simple as that! Would have been SAVED on my watch!

I had a car loan through allegacy and they won’t set up automatic drafts on a credit card which drives me insane.

@Kory we are going to be in 5 different cities during the two weeks. I do not want to mess around with it not getting where I need it to be

Fun Rhett Lowder/Mako fact. The first athletic event that I presided over as Ad at my current school was his last loss as a high school pitcher. Playoffs of his sophomore year.

@YoungBuck95 if you’re that stressed about getting the right ring, you shouldn’t have limited yourself to places where you could stack coupon codes to get it at 73% off.
A penny saved is a penny earned!

(I just shouldn’t have picked too big of a diamond apparently)

o i did not plan the popping that resolutely so i didn't even think of that

That’s the pick bc that’s when her parents are getting in to lechlade & we’ll be with her granny who she loves dearly so I’ll do it when they go to pick up her parents & come back to a party

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back