• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: The Place for Those with Lax Bosses

Status
Not open for further replies.
That’s the pick bc that’s when her parents are getting in to lechlade & we’ll be with her granny who she loves dearly so I’ll do it when they go to pick up her parents & come back to a party
When I proposed to my wife, we were going hiking that day, but stopped in to see my 80 year old grandmother before we left b/c we were only in my hometown a couple of days.

In the middle of our conversation, she leans across my wife and not so quietly whispers, “did you give her the ring yet?”

had to come up with some nonsensical response and my wife pretended not to hear (and luckily kind of forgot by the time I asked her)

I also almost dropped the ring off a 153 ft Cliff.

Last edited:
When I proposed to my wife, we were going hiking that day, but stopped in to see my 80 year old grandmother before we left b/c we were only in my hometown a couple of days.

In the middle of our conversation, she leans across my wife and not so quietly whispers, “did you give her the ring yet?”

had to come up with some nonsensical response and my wife pretended not to hear (and luckily kind of forget by the time I asked her)

I also almost dropped the ring off 153 ft Cliff.
I’ve not told anybody but her mom & sister so they can plan a little shindig. They were adamant not to tell the grandparents bc this would happen

biff knows what it's like to defend an SEC athlete with his breathless defense of Stetson Bennett IV.

but Stetson is resilient...just like the offroading capabilities of a new Sorrento. come browse the largest selection Outside the Perimeter at Stetson Bennett Kia of Lilburn.
Sorento.

BTW, you’re making fun of a guy who will almost inevitably play QB in the NFL this fall.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back