• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: The Place for Those with Lax Bosses

Status
Not open for further replies.
My Jameis Winston article on BSD about the crablegs was one of the top 5 viewed posts ever on that site. Pretty sad

I think that was the job his wife didn't take. Now she's too busy traveling without him to Boston.

Mako learned long ago from his mom it doesn’t matter where the money comes from, as long as he gets to keep going to Disney don’t ask questions.

mako what do you like about Disney
A big part of it is watching how much my kids love it but if I’m being honest part of the appeal is how happy it seems and the childlike whimsy that surrounds everything there. I also really like rides and I appreciate the attention to detail and efficiency that goes into everything that they do.

Honest question, why do people actually believe in Wake baseball, we are Wake fans, we have seen this movie 1,000 times and usually with even less at stake.

Honest question, why do people actually believe in Wake baseball, we are Wake fans, we have seen this movie 1,000 times and usually with even less at stake.
It's been a long time since Wake could say that player-for-player, we have at least equal talent to another elite team. If we've been able to "punch above our weight" with lesser talent for so long, in a way, we are owed a positive result. That is combined with the opponent looking like a bunch of Joe Dirt stunt doubles.

over millions of years of evolution humans developed the capacity for hope in the face of failure because it made it easier to spread the genes somehow idk give me my grant money

Is it because it approximates life in a proper walkable or transit friendly urban environment with the added benefits of easing conspicuous consumption and weather you can show off your arms in?
IMG_0775.gif

Has anyone ever responded to a random LinkedIn message from a stranger (non-recruiter) about joining the company and thought "I like the cut of this person's jib" lets have a conversation?

I’m listening in on my wife’s sales meeting and there’s a British dude who is the complaint sales vp and he’s playing clips from Tommy Boy right now and what the fuck do you people in the private sector actually do?

I’m listening in on my wife’s sales meeting and there’s a British dude who is the complaint sales vp and he’s playing clips from Tommy Boy right now and what the fuck do you people in the private sector actually do?
Email people with better jobs and ask if we can come work for them. Did you not see my post above?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back