• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread Wavvesy: baby say goodbye

Status
Not open for further replies.
Real chat thread. Real beta cuck.

Is this where we come to talk about falafel?

Perfect.

Falafel is delicious.

So Ayo and TK insinuated they're 201x's, too. That's a decent sized contingent.

So Ayo and TK insinuated they're 201x's, too. That's a decently sized contingent.

oh yeah, you didn't know that? both of them were a year after me I think

me and WOODY got kicked out of the win over #2 Miami for having a fire Bz sign in the student section, but they didn't walk us all the way out so we just snuck back into the upper deck

good times

My 200X contingent has dwindled over the years.

I maintain us 07s had the best 4 year sports stretch: 2 years of CP3, OB our senior year, pretty sure a field hockey natty or two.

Just missed out on the soccer natty.

Chat Thread Ginuwine: singing "what do you think about kanye west?"

I maintain us 07s had the best 4 year sports stretch: 2 years of CP3, OB our senior year, pretty sure a field hockey natty or two.

Truth. 05 didn't have a bad run, at least for BB.

also hey i'm pretty sure this is my first win EVER, and while i still don't totally understand how i won, there will be approximately eleventy badillion thread titles in the next four hours before i leave work to get drunk

fair warning, and all that

man, I could have sworn soccer natty was Fall '06... but apparently not. Just had to wiki that.

Haha! Ole Rubs did it again! Exposed the fake CT and caught the cheater and now we have a real CT!

What is the proper etiquette for when you walk into a coworkers office and he/she has clearly been hotboxing that mofo 'cause it smells way like farts?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back