• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread Wavvesy: baby say goodbye

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone who had the privilege of being at Wake while Prosser was there was truly #blessed

Also Flalfel is p great they had some here at the market the other day. A family that makes fresh tortillas was making it!

Rubbins is winning the Masters game in case y'all haven't seen. I really know how to pick em! Golf!

falafel was the last time I had an unsuccessful lunch. In theory I should like it tho :noidea:

What is the proper etiquette for when you walk into a coworkers office and he/she has clearly been hotboxing that mofo 'cause it smells way like farts?

Depends on urgency. If my question isn't urgent, I might say "Oh, I just thought of something... I'll be right back." and go back to my desk for a pen/pad/anything.
It's a law of nature that if you release something noxious, someone WILL come to your office/desk within the next 30 seconds.

Yeah, I just kind of stood outside the door and pretended the very real very serious fart smell emanating from within did not exist.

Another etiquette Q: some new people moved into our floor on this office building and there is a woman with a walker. There had never previously been a visibly physically handicapped employee. Can I still use the handistall as my #1 stall choice, or must I now opt against that one and choose either The Small One, or The One With The Wonky Lock That You Have to Flush Twice?

Another etiquette Q: some new people moved into our floor on this office building and there is a woman with a walker. There had never previously been a visibly physically handicapped employee. Can I still use the handistall as my #1 stall choice, or must I now opt against that one and choose either The Small One, or The One With The Wonky Lock That You Have to Flush Twice?

oh man

You can do whatever you want. If she walks in and you're in the HC stall you can always just act like the other one was occupied when you came in the bathroom. Also, call property management and make them fix the door and toilet.

Re: Farts

Just begin your work conversation and at some point rip a Yuge load fart. Then say something like- that's cool right? I assumed that's cool cause it stinks like farts in here so I wanted to contribute. Anywho back to those tps reports, please use a cover sheet!

Just use the urinal?

so in my office, we have bathrooms with a few stalls / urinals on each floor, and then also a single private bathroom.

my buddy came over a few weeks ago and showed me a picture of a post-it note that someone put on the wall in the single bathroom, which read (in these exact words): "Dear corner jerker, Why?! Please cease acting like an animal.", and then had arrows pointing to the paper towels and toilet.

this was first thing in the morning, and there was no jizz on the walls or whatever, which means that either:
1.) someone came in before 830 AM and jerked it, and then someone else cleaned it up, went to their desk, wrote a note, and went back to post it, or
2.) a custodian cleaned up the jizz the night before, but didn't remove the note

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back