• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread Wavvesy: baby say goodbye

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only needed a WakeGal in law update to really tie it together

No in laws to deal with. I've had a horrible week at work. In addition my husband's grandmother is really sick but they don't go to church. We divided and conquered Easter. I went to my parents and he went to his grandmother's. :) we joked that we would start divorce rumors.

Chat Thread Irene: it's a strange paradise

And beer furniture 27 year old fella Defs wants to bone and I wouldn't call him a young fella late 20s to early 40s is like all the same dong gettin now

Few rookie mistakes as I'm a mountain fella and not a beach fella for the most part

Wore my wedding ring in the ocean and couldn't properly frolic for fear it would be Poseidon's treasure before long

Trusted a man on a lot of hallucinogens to put sunscreen on my back well

Didn't hydrate with enough CCLs and instead drank many fancy craft beers

tried to break up a scrap between two teenagers on the beach and one of them tried to bite me

Rookie stuff I'll know better next time

Dulles already way nicer than no atrium parts of CLT

just sent this response to the girl and now I shall hope to not see her for a while.

okay. thanks for the explanation. I was going to get some more keys made for my new locks but I won't need one for you and catsitting I guess. You can toss out the key you have for my house, it's not good for any locks anymore. I can give my key of yours to the [so-and-sos] or someone you plan to see again, if you'd like. I certainly didn't intend to spoil your feelings on your birthday, so for that you have an apology that probably won't mean anything. Obviously the tone I meant to convey did not come across correctly in our conversation. cheers.

Hit the bad flight trifecta

Real choppy skies

Fat man sitting next to me, also ancient and Asian with no regard for personal space, was chewing and spitting sunflower seeds into a Tupperware def spit one that landed on my bag and earned a quiet "come on man" from me

And screaming baby

Few rookie mistakes as I'm a mountain fella and not a beach fella for the most part

Wore my wedding ring in the ocean and couldn't properly frolic for fear it would be Poseidon's treasure before long

Trusted a man on a lot of hallucinogens to put sunscreen on my back well

Didn't hydrate with enough CCLs and instead drank many fancy craft beers

tried to break up a scrap between two teenagers on the beach and one of them tried to bite me

Rookie stuff I'll know better next time

you did come during key lime gose season

What all summer plans we all got?
Asheville next month, then Sacramento, then Boston. God I love summer.

Hit the bad flight trifecta

Real choppy skies

Fat man sitting next to me, also ancient and Asian with no regard for personal space, was chewing and spitting sunflower seeds into a Tupperware def spit one that landed on my bag and earned a quiet "come on man" from me

And screaming baby

On their respective message boards they are probably bitching about the Birkenstocked hippie who thought the Dr. Bronners actually washed his beard.

Wait somehow I missed the post about townie almost getting bitten? That's what you get for trying to be a good citizen.

Birks are in my bag silly don't want to go thru security barefoot with my hobbit feet

You were afraid your wedding ring was going to fall off? Is it an heirloom or something?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back