• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread Wavvesy: baby say goodbye

Status
Not open for further replies.
My neighborhood has had some pretty epic discussion on the goose population at the park and Chem Trail conspiracies. Mucho entertaining.

We get a lot of blatantly racist warnings about swarthy people walking through our neighborhood.

Crazy Person A: "Be on the lookout for a suspicious black male walking down XXX street... I think he may be casing houses. Wearing sneakers, mesh shorts, and a hoodie."
Normal Neighbor: "Are you talking about our neighbor, John Smith? The one who is training for a marathon and runs the neighborhood every day? That guy?"
Crazy Person A: "Better safe than sorry. See something, say something!"

I am not exaggerating in the least.

I will now offer an official statement on OGBoards 2:

OGB Boards 2 is the next step in forum and peer-to-peer communication. Engage your colleagues in a secure and respectful environment.

Thank You.

I really did not expect RJ to unleash his hate on palma over something so trivial, breaking apart the 3 amigos for good.

It's not just the parodies, but ACTUAL REAL LIFE POSTERS who want to screw up my life. Some of them will only be happy if I end up in jail. There is no reason to let people like that post here, but our spineless mods won't do anything about it. Too worried about keeping our hit count high.

8a4cdc29854a8b593fe6f48ec025a163.jpg

4ddcae0c53fad10a573f529023de78ce.jpg

917d724d5af741c0c38519fd7aadabef.jpg

I'll spare you the entire thread, but this was a recent fun one.

It's not just the parodies, but ACTUAL REAL LIFE POSTERS who want to screw up my life. Some of them will only be happy if I end up in jail. There is no reason to let people like that post here, but our spineless mods won't do anything about it. Too worried about keeping our hit count high.

We are working the case.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back