• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread : welcome to the world of the plastic beach

Status
Not open for further replies.
It has to be that long to make sure the story includes all the contributions African Americans made to his conquests.

five minutes ago I would have bet everything I owned that Shannon Stewart played for the Cubs at some point and welp now I'm out a guess on today's immaculate grid

Grabbed some Pumking to kick off football season and celebrate this little taste of fall weather. Popped a small gummy so I’m ready to party.

Unfortunately had to go to Costco on behalf of the wife which was a shitshow and I never know the exact items she wants so there will definitely be some critical feedback in my future.

Unfortunately had to go to Costco on behalf of the wife which was a shitshow and I never know the exact items she wants so there will definitely be some critical feedback in my future.
Everytime I go to Costco: "Why didn't you get that one snack I really like that they stocked one time four years ago and we haven't seen since?"

Walking this airport like I’m on a COVID tasting tour

I’m thinking about wearing a mask on my flights to Mexico.

The only thing holding me back is dealing with dipshit comments from MAGA anti-vaxxer types.

Not because I give a shit what they think, but I’m concerned I will tell them how little I think of them and it will escalate quickly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back