• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread : welcome to the world of the plastic beach

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are a Saturday number of people in the parking lot considering it’s a Thursday.
yeah this was a little uh more than expected

we're orange lot plebs this season (usually we just pay day of for the joel) and my wife has already complained that we should've just joel-ed it up again this year

Get BIG you Hairy Deacs! Will watch on delay til after my son goes to bed. Gonna be so hard to avoid the boards and Twitter but I gotta do what I gotta do.

9558F294-5C64-4FC4-B221-39E057A148C0.jpeg

Get BIG you Hairy Deacs! Will watch on delay til after my son goes to bed. Gonna be so hard to avoid the boards and Twitter but I gotta do what I gotta do.

View attachment 5219
I'm drinking a juice force in the car while my wife finishes pumping

got some pumpkin heads in the cooler for the walk over

I bought a little tin of pumpkin head rim spice last year (apparently shipyard distributes it themselves! I know it's just cinnamon and brown sugar but fuck whatever, I saw it so I bought it)

finally got to use it earlier this week with my first pumpkin head of the season. that shit is hard to find down here

I'm drinking a juice force in the car while my wife finishes pumping

got some pumpkin heads in the cooler for the walk over

Be careful with those Juice Forces tonight 😂 I picked up a 12 pack on a great deal at HT. It was $12.99 for a 6 but only $15.99 for a 12 with VIC card !

it was also somehow $24 for a 12 pack at total wine

I like pumpkin head a lot but guys it's barely even a craft beer, calm your prices down

Be careful with those Juice Forces tonight 😂 I picked up a 12 pack on a great deal at HT. It was $12.99 for a 6 but only $15.99 for a 12 with VIC card !
juice force is way too strong a beer for how drinkable + cheap it is

• Hug
Reactions: WRS
Lol imagine pre Clawson a media group giving us this amount of respect. These guys love us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back