• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: Where RJKarl is everyone's professional reference

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh good the time of year has come to give the government even more of my money after a full year of paying a ton in fucking taxes.

Oh good the time of year has come to give the government even more of my money after a full year of paying a ton in fucking taxes.

Maybe you shouldn't make so much money. :)

We were a one car household throughout high school, and let me tell you, only having one car in fucking TUCSON is the worst. Got my first car, an '89 Corolla, when I was 19.

Replaced my car battery today it had lasted since 2008 that’s gotta be some kind of record

have been to my current dentist now four or five times and I'm not sure I've seen the same dental hygienist or office staff twice

trying to figure out if it's that the industry has high turnover or if he sucks to work for

I had the same hygienist growing up for like 15 years

Man remember those arcade machines where you put in quarters to try to push down more quarters? Shit was exhilarating. They still have them anywhere? I remember stumbling upon one in around 2005 maybe at a convenience store on 211. Won a few bucks too.

I either need to make a lot more or a lot less apparently.

With a second. I've been told people won't want to make a lot more money due to taxes. I know I've seen tons of people making a million per year refusing to make five million due to taxes.

I tried to subtly nudge one but then an obnoxious alarm went off. I also cheated at contest in a pet store where if you dropped a coin into a fish bowl inside a big fish tank full of water you got a free beta fish. I reached right in up to my elbow, placed the coin in, dryed off, then called the store employee over.

Man remember those arcade machines where you put in quarters to try to push down more quarters? Shit was exhilarating. They still have them anywhere? I remember stumbling upon one in around 2005 maybe at a convenience store on 211. Won a few bucks too.

it was always next to that one game where the light is going around in the circle and you tried to time the button when the light was on your exact spot

I may have posted about this before but I’m currently re-reading “Endurance: Shackleton’s Incredible Voyage” and it’s one of the most astounding stories imaginable. It’s truly difficult to comprehend the conditions and circumstances those men encountered. Absolutely riveting story.

I may have posted about this before but I’m currently re-reading “Endurance: Shackleton’s Incredible Voyage” and it’s one of the most astounding stories imaginable. It’s truly difficult to comprehend the conditions and circumstances those men encountered. Absolutely riveting story.

yeah, it's fucking insane. the construction of a 'seaworthy' vessel and voyage to find help alone is worth a movie. and then you get home and you find out no one gives a shit because it's now WW1

have been to my current dentist now four or five times and I'm not sure I've seen the same dental hygienist or office staff twice

trying to figure out if it's that the industry has high turnover or if he sucks to work for

I had the same hygienist growing up for like 15 years

I have been to the dentist once in the past 14 years. Teeth look great, no pain or issues whatsoever. Just brush twice a day and floss, man. The dentist is a racket.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back