• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: Where RJKarl is everyone's professional reference

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man remember those arcade machines where you put in quarters to try to push down more quarters? Shit was exhilarating. They still have them anywhere? I remember stumbling upon one in around 2005 maybe at a convenience store on 211. Won a few bucks too.
Outside of fairs and carnivals, I've seen them periodically in truck stops and liquor stores.

I may have posted about this before but I’m currently re-reading “Endurance: Shackleton’s Incredible Voyage” and it’s one of the most astounding stories imaginable. It’s truly difficult to comprehend the conditions and circumstances those men encountered. Absolutely riveting story.

Just finished this book for the first time about a month ago and I have been recommending it to everyone.

Rereading Go Dog Go for the 700th time. I highly recommend this book.

I just did some calculations and realized that this is the 68th time that I’ve taught The Crucible, and I’m starting to sympathize with Joseph McCarthy.

Going to write an alternative Berenstain Bears book called Berenstain Bears Get The Gummies, where they all get smacked out on edibles and start to wonder if they are eating themselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back