• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: Where RJKarl is everyone's professional reference

Status
Not open for further replies.
stolen from reddit: Would you rather get a $1 million now or $100 every time you JO for the rest of your life?

so i need to pull root 10,000 times before i break even? Once/day for 27 years? $1 million now, and that would be true if i was in my twenties.

stolen from reddit: Would you rather get a $1 million now or $100 every time you JO for the rest of your life?

If I had $1,000,000 in liquidity right now, I could lose that shit in the market so fast it would make me JO for the rest of my life.

I already make that much as a sperm donor. I also have 3,000 kids.

The better question for married men is a milli now or 1,000 for every time your wife bangs you for the rest of your life?

9054b77664a2c38fb9e193d7ecc96dfd.gif

Yo, pool to see who on the board contracts Corona first?

Like, that seems super fun.

I got DeacsATS

My wife and kids have been coughing for like a week now and I've been 100% fine.

Am I a monster for wanting them all to just stop making that awful noise?

I can't think of a time in my life when I haven't been able to stop coughing after 2-3 coughs in a row (other than maybe water down the wrong pipe). Yet my wife just coughs and coughs and coughs and I want to punch her in the throat.*

*Not literally. I mean, not hard anyway.

Yo, pool to see who on the board contracts Corona first?

Like, that seems super fun.

The better question for married men is a milli now or 1,000 for every time your wife bangs you for the rest of your life?

Can you tell your wife you get $1000 each time you bang?

I take the million now. I've only got so much rope in the cannon. Juice's mom is like a fucking garbage disposal consuming that shit. I couldn't up my wife numbers without cutting down on time spent with that sweet insinkerator jizz dump. Thus, that's a no go for me on the 1,000, man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back