• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: Where RJKarl is everyone's professional reference

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure you want me.

I may get it (heck, I may have already had it over the last couple of weeks), but it'll never be confirmed because I wouldn't go through the trouble of getting tested.

On the plus side (for you), I've been on the road most of the last two weeks and I still have another week of flights before packing it in for a few weeks at the end of March.

some shit went down so I'm in Raleigh for a couple weeks

nice to get a real spring

This sounds exciting. Do you think they'll be able to find you ?

It is good to see that there are some things that still do not change.

It's been so long, I don't remember. Is your avatar really your significant other? Was OSDToy your real significant other or a troll/bot? I assume the answers are no/trollbot, but will believe pretty much whatever you tell me.

Def good weather for a Triangle visit Juice. Hope you don’t miss too much of beach season.

Pretty unprecedented shit happening in the world. No telling what the end result will be but hard to believe things like major universities shutting down and the NCAA tournament being played without fans.

Pretty unprecedented shit happening in the world. No telling what the end result will be but hard to believe things like major universities shutting down and the NCAA tournament being played without fans.

Well except for that time there was the plague

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back