• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: Where RJKarl is everyone's professional reference

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well whoever it is thinks we should just focus on the economic production under presidents to help evaluate their tenure. But also ignore the positive strides taken under democrats.

Well whoever it is thinks we should just focus on the economic production under presidents to help evaluate their tenure. But also ignore the positive strides taken under democrats.

And the negative slides under conservatives.

I feel like I'd like to go ahead and get sick, quarantine myself for three or four weeks, and then be safe and non-contagious.

Gonna suck when I self-quarantine for two weeks, get sick in April, then have to continue to quarantine.

This shit is fucking crazy. Already had one mild panic this morning in my first one working from home. Acupuncture appointment tomorrow would usually help, but now feeling like I should cancel. Why am I working anyway? Someone post something semi-optimistic.

Here's something semi-positive. Now would be an amazing time to adopt a dog (or cat), if you are in a low-risk demographic for the virus. Tempted to adopt a puppy, and spend a lot of time training it, but 3 dogs in a townhouse is just too much.

This shit is fucking crazy. Already had one mild panic this morning in my first one working from home. Acupuncture appointment tomorrow would usually help, but now feeling like I should cancel. Why am I working anyway? Someone post something semi-optimistic.

Over 95% of those who get this will survive. Most likely the survival rate will be higher than that.

You won't want to miss the board postings between now and May regarding the basketball coaching situation. No matter what happens, that will be entertaining.

Here's something semi-positive. Now would be an amazing time to adopt a dog (or cat), if you are in a low-risk demographic for the virus. Tempted to adopt a puppy, and spend a lot of time training it, but 3 dogs in a townhouse is just too much.

Say Hey and Fam got a new little puppy yesterday. I can't have one in my place, so will have to live vicariously through their puppy-dom. Maybe I will just look at puppy and cat pics and memes.

Friends had to cancel their wedding over the weekend. Was scheduled for the first weekend of April in Colombia. Obviously there are much bigger problems in the world right now but they are understandably still devastated. We are planning to attend 3 more between now and the end of June. Imagine those folks are really sweating it also.

We cancelled our wedding. Was supposed to be next month. Just too many traveling at-risk old people to consider. Our venue has been unresponsive regarding whether we can get our deposit back, so fingers crossed they'll be reasonable.

Friends had to cancel their wedding over the weekend. Was scheduled for the first weekend of April in Colombia. Obviously there are much bigger problems in the world right now but they are understandably still devastated. We are planning to attend 3 more between now and the end of June. Imagine those folks are really sweating it also.

Wait til senior proms get cancelled. That won't be pretty.

We cancelled our wedding. Was supposed to be next month. Just too many traveling at-risk old people to consider. Our venue has been unresponsive regarding whether we can get our deposit back, so fingers crossed they'll be reasonable.

Damn, sorry to hear that dude.

yeah but they got the vaccine, so at minimum we're looking at 2021 senior proms
Right now I think proms with ten or fewer are appropriate. I've saved my "safe and sober prom night" shirts exactly for this occasion

just put each couple in a separate hotel room. bam instant prom

spent the weekend at Ocean Isle, getting my sisters out of the house for a bit

they were blown away at the confederate flag merchandise in the stores

So you're saying you and Dash still have a chance!

Weird to be on a 230 person zoom meeting and see some peeps who keep their camera on. The last thing I would want to do. Mic silent, video dark.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back