• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: Where RJKarl is everyone's professional reference

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chicago beaches also have cold water but it gets warm for about three months each year

don't even need the Gulf Stream

being a beach with sand near a huge population-dense area does not somehow make it better. it's just local.

also catalina island - what was I missing? seemed overrated

It is kinda overrated. There really isn't much there. People do like to stay and go fishing. We'd have fun because a friend's band would play there and a bunch of us would go to party before, during and after.

Did you go see the bisons?

It is kinda overrated. There really isn't much there. People do like to stay and go fishing. We'd have fun because a friend's band would play there and a bunch of us would go to party before, during and after.

Did you go see the bisons?

No, I sort of assumed the best parts of the island are away from Avalon, which is all we had time to "explore".

DC has recently started to get a couple Detroit style pizza places which is great but the first New Haven style just opened in Friendship Heights. Reaaaaaally good.

See? That's why NorCal/Bay Area beaches are better than LA.
Just discarded spliff butts and vape cartridges.

idk but new haven style is more neapolitan than sicilian

I like Detroit-style okay, but it's a bit too bready and inferior to most other options I have, so I don't really get it that much

to be fair, I don't think I've ever had good Detroit-style pizza, so I'm withholding firm judgement

have you guys ever had Quad Cities-style pizza? not good

I’m really enjoying watching people from the past and future doing normal shit on my tv.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back