• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread - Will Chupe hook it with his cousin? Find out... NEXT

Status
Not open for further replies.
He probably got a reference from Urban Meyer.

2H.gif

So got to the in-laws tonight and had pizza for dinner. After dinner MIL is like “I think the back porch is cold enough to just leave it out there tonight right?”

This is a non-insulated sun porch that they leave food out on sometimes in the cold weather (mostly seen then do it around Thanksgiving and Christmas when there’s a lot of food in the house).

Anyone else experience this? Or do it themselves?

The fridge is not actually that full so I think I’m going to go out now and repackage and put in the fridge. It kind of skeeves me out to leave perishable food preservation up to the elements.

(Relevant info: we’re in NJ and it’s probably 40ish outside now and going down into 20s tonight)

I’ve done it when we lived in Maine with coolers and kegs. But Do they not have raccoons in NJ?

We used to leave soda cans outside to save fridge space, but would never have done that with food and we even had an enclosed porch. If there is room in the fridge, it's weird to me to want to leave food outside.

IN for working today and for a successful lunch. Might actually get some work done with less people in the office.

So got to the in-laws tonight and had pizza for dinner. After dinner MIL is like “I think the back porch is cold enough to just leave it out there tonight right?”

This is a non-insulated sun porch that they leave food out on sometimes in the cold weather (mostly seen then do it around Thanksgiving and Christmas when there’s a lot of food in the house).

Anyone else experience this? Or do it themselves?

The fridge is not actually that full so I think I’m going to go out now and repackage and put in the fridge. It kind of skeeves me out to leave perishable food preservation up to the elements.

(Relevant info: we’re in NJ and it’s probably 40ish outside now and going down into 20s tonight)

My in-laws do it. Probably the same (or lower) temps than the fridge.

Who's in the office today? Today is gonna draaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaag......

In today and on Friday, trying to save PTO for the wedding.

Also yes its weird to leave pizza out on the backporch all night, dont eat it.

Why is there no Thanksgiving music? No songs, no compilation cd by country artists, I feel like this is a huge opportunity to fill a void. Adam Sandler can't be the only one who is making Thanksgiving songs.

In the office and fairly busy. It’s been a rough couple months, why should today be any different?

My fridge is set to 38 I think. So as long as it’s in the 30s outside I’d think keeping perishables out there would work. Definitely do it for beverages - that fridge will fill up fast on thanksgiving day.

Sounds like that thing recently where an Ohio judge, who lost his job and got sentenced to 9 months for beating the shit out of his wife, was hired by the city, and then just recently stabbed her to death. Who could have seen it coming???

https://www.npr.org/2018/11/20/6694...after-assaulting-wife-is-arrested-in-her-kill

People (men, especially) are fucking sick and crazy.

Half the population commits 90%+ of the violent crime in this country but dudes get all offended if we talk about toxic masculinity.

Chat Thread - One week till homecoming. Will this spark townie's dramatic return?

In today and on Friday, trying to save PTO for the wedding.

Also yes its weird to leave pizza out on the backporch all night, dont eat it.

Why is there no Thanksgiving music? No songs, no compilation cd by country artists, I feel like this is a huge opportunity to fill a void. Adam Sandler can't be the only one who is making Thanksgiving songs.

Thanksgiving? You mean that thing before Black Friday?

My cousin in London said they’ve started Black Friday sales over there. They don’t even have Thanksgiving.

England does have a lot of Americans, though. And it doesn't matter where in the world we are...you know there will be a great Thanksgiving (and 4th of July) celebration.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back