• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread - Will Chupe hook it with his cousin? Find out... NEXT

Status
Not open for further replies.
did my first spin class last weekend

didn't see biff or moonz though

did I go to the wrong one?

Watched some of the basketball last night, like 30 seconds. Not sure why.

we played "the game of things" the other night with the kids. The topic was "things you'd do with a million dollars" and it took all my self-control to not write "two chicks at the same time."

110 posts to go. I'm bringing back "rj hates mayo" on the next CT, but I'm going to miss some of these tags. I don't even recall how bym's boring burg was relevant, but it turned into at least 5 subtags.

Shrimp sauce is Japanese mayochup (and delicious). Don't @ me.

I had never heard of this white sauce stuff until I moved south. I'm sure it was in larger northern cities and stuff, but the rate at which it is consumed totally grosses me out.

I had never heard of this white sauce stuff until I moved south. I'm sure it was in larger northern cities and stuff, but the rate at which it is consumed totally grosses me out.

Same. I go with Ginger and Mustard over white every time I eat Hibachi.

I equate white sauce with poverty and ignorance.

9 years of being uncompetitive in your marquee sport will do that to a sports board

that's just the first ingredient
you gotta add a whole bunch of people constantly being antagonistic to others within the community
boil that until one of the former cross the line on some personal shit
then watch as long time posters decide this isn't worth it and leave one by one!

The 24:00 mark (and 226:55 which is the best) is the source, it's my favorite open.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back