• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread - Will Chupe hook it with his cousin? Find out... NEXT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe I will move to Nashville, Louisville, or Cincy. I feel like they have shit to do and might be ok with the climate apocalypse. No major snow or hurricanes or anything. Good country music. Probably good weed. I went to a quirky restaurant just across the river from Cincinnati in Covington, and it seemed pretty chill.

Maybe I will move to Nashville, Louisville, or Cincy. I feel like they have shit to do and might be ok with the climate apocalypse. No major snow or hurricanes or anything. Good country music. Probably good weed. I went to a quirky restaurant just across the river from Cincinnati in Covington, and it seemed pretty chill.

The one time I went to Louisville was in the middle of August and it was the most humid place I've ever been, and I grew up in FL on the water.

Last edited:
If not Louisville, maybe you could get a library gig in Lexington. I hear some of the books at UK haven't even been colored in yet.

There's a good bagel spot in Covington -- it's a cool little town

I spent a bit of time in both Columbus and Cincinnati for work in 2018 and I much prefer the vibe of Cincy

There's a good bagel spot in Covington -- it's a cool little town

I spent a bit of time in both Columbus and Cincinnati for work in 2018 and I much prefer the vibe of Cincy

Word. This was the place I went. Cool building, all sorts of knick knacks on the shelves. Maybe haunted. Good food.

http://yorkstonline.com/

YSC.png

Pittsburgh has become a medical and tech community. It may not be as bad as Erie, but it's still freaking cold.

What happened in this dream? My dreams have been weird, too. Lots of strands, as you might say.

I don't even remember that much now, except we were at a house party and we were the same height, but I think I just told him to keep at it and he would be successful.

hypothesis: chupe, say hey, and robbins are all the same dude. Discuss.

First time back in the office in nearly 4 weeks due to work travel, Hawaii vacation, and holidays. This working shit sucks.

hypothesis: chupe, say hey, and robbins are all the same dude. Discuss.

It has been hypothesized before.

How can you mistake me for those two squares? They have wives and kids and shit, probably happy with the way things are going all things considered, could be worse, pay attention to the stock market, own property.

Don't like good country music, smoke much less grass, never accidentally stuck it in the wrong hole of a bridesmaid in a Red Roof Inn lobby bathroom. I mean, I could go on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back