• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: Windy’s the pirate pilot of this Chat, if he gets with the ultraviolet dream.

Status
Not open for further replies.
So for a week in Bangkok there’s the songkran festival which is a water festival where it’s like the purge with water guns and anything goes….. free to shoot up complete strangers on the street mixed with the worlds largest wet t shirt contest

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
So is food at the Masters actually good or all the rich attendees just marvel at how cheap it is

So for a week in Bangkok there’s the songkran festival which is a water festival where it’s like the purge with water guns and anything goes….. free to shoot up complete strangers on the street mixed with the worlds largest wet t shirt contest

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Dang, Windy if only your funemployment lined up better

I had a Church golf tournament today. I play best while drinking a few. Sober golf and drunk golf gets the same results for me.

The city of Asheville puts on an annual thing where kids can come out and climb in all their trucks. Fire, garbage, street sweeper, police, ambulance, etc. I wonder if the PD has ever used their SWAT or bomb squad trucks in action. Pretty fun day for a truck-obsessed 4-yo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back