• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: Windy’s the pirate pilot of this Chat, if he gets with the ultraviolet dream.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Super busy day yesterday. Skiing, then a trip to the garden center and Home Depot, then yard work (planted a peach tree!!) and then hosted a get together. Was a good day tho 10/10.
We had another double header soccer day, so I was on the field all afternoon (coaching, not playing). We lost both games and are sitting at 1-3 on the season so far. The games are tight and we're playing better competition so I know the team is getting better, and U9 rec is about fun and development, but losing sucks.

Got some take out from our favorite Thai place for dinner and then rode bikes down to campus to see DU kids party after the men's hockey team got their 10th natty last night.

We use an inflatable hillbilly hot tub as a baptismal pit and one of the kids getting baptized today accidentally turned on the jets during his baptism and that’s my new favorite religious experience.

We use an inflatable hillbilly hot tub as a baptismal pit and one of the kids getting baptized today accidentally turned on the jets during his baptism and that’s my new favorite religious experience.
Never ended up going to divinity school, but I don’t think “baptismal pit” is the preferred nomenclature, dude.

I tell you we dunk people in an inflatable hot tub and you want to argue semantics?
That’s fairly high class, and a great idea. Most churches that I know (that don’t have a built-in baptismal) just use a horse trough. The blowup Jacuzzi would be easier to heat, drain, and store.

Last edited:
After shepherding and refereeing a house of 9 year old girls having a sleepover party last night it’s time for a day of yard work and garden planting. Deer barrier is going up asap afterwards.

Finally warm enough to play with the water table outside. Gonna wash the cars tomorrow and Tuesday.

I’m just not paying taxes this year. What’s the worst that could happen, I have to hang out with Cav in three years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back