• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: Windy’s the pirate pilot of this Chat, if he gets with the ultraviolet dream.

Status
Not open for further replies.
This post is a troubling indicator of “like” deflation that’s coming from just the rumor of the “superlike”. I recommend everyone convert their “likes” to a more stable response like the “wow” or “hug”.
Says the guy touting the inferior competitor to superlike, DoubleDelighted.

@birdman instagram just showed me a video of a mother stork chucking her baby out of the nest and between that and this new bird flu news birds are really falling in my esteem right now.
Mako finally realizing that "survival of the fittest" doesn't mean what he though it did.

@birdman instagram just showed me a video of a mother stork chucking her baby out of the nest and between that and this new bird flu news birds are really falling in my esteem right now.
Speaking of storks, I recently learned of this dinosaur stork called the Shoebill Stork. It decapitates monkeys and shit. Terrifying.

lPiYqum84uZX8hVcLa.webp

or in Afrikaans it would be meisietjie. which would be the second diminutive of man, or the diminutive of boy. Roughly equivalent to girlies, but to the masculine

Kilby Block Party just offered city employees free 3 day passes and I think I’m gonna pass. Massive festival crowds is not my jam

Don’t watch any videos on coot parenting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back