• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: Windy’s the pirate pilot of this Chat, if he gets with the ultraviolet dream.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning everybody!

H5N1 has infected cattle across the US and jumped from a mammal to a human for the first time. Experts fear it may someday evolve to spread among humans.

I don't know what the more surprising news is to me today. That Mexican Drug Cartels are running timeshare scams on elderly Americans or that a guy I graduated high school with is the mayor of Manchester, NH.

Last edited:
I don't know what the more surprising news is to me today. That Mexican Drug Cartels are running timeshare scams on elderly Americans or that a guy I graduated high school with is the more of Manchester, NH.
This fuck-up kid who was in my sister’s grade growing up is now the CEO of the major hospital system in my hometown. Makes me question things.

This fuck-up kid who was in my sister’s grade growing up is now the CEO of the major hospital system in my hometown. Makes me question things.
I feel this in my core. A guy in my pledge class, who was "elevated" every single time I ever saw him, is in the C suite at a major international publisher in NY.

Next year will be the first time in a very very long time I will be filing taxes as a single. I’m terrified about how my taxes will look next year

Just started mine last night. MFJ has not saved us this year, thanks Trump

That spelling bee word yesterday was horseshit, what are you even editing Ezersky?

Going to assume that the major publisher and healthcare CEO both came from wealthy, educated families, got decent grades even while being fuck ups, went to grad school in a money making field, and both had tons of networking connections.

Damn! Ya'll rocked the chat thread last night. Nice work!

Good morning everybody!

H5N1 has infected cattle across the US and jumped from a mammal to a human for the first time. Experts fear it may someday evolve to spread among humans.
So we're dead then?

Good morning everybody!

I've been saying birds are sky rats for years. Dirty sky rat bastards.

Good morning everybody!

COVID was a practice run.

Going to assume that the major publisher and healthcare CEO both came from wealthy, educated families, got decent grades even while being fuck ups, went to grad school in a money making field, and both had tons of networking connections.
i don't think that being a screw up in HS has any bearing on future professional success

i don't think that being a screw up in HS has any bearing on future professional success
Eh, White collar success usually requires multiple degrees, so you have to at least get accepted to a 4 year college

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back