• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: Windy’s the pirate pilot of this Chat, if he gets with the ultraviolet dream.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need help for my trip to Egypt in two weeks. Crowdsourcing a hat for a 52 y/o male with good hair and some personal respect. Help me

I’m not committing to anything here. If you show me a bucket hat you will get ngarepped (BBD)

Upon reviewing generally available online options my conclusion is I’d rather be sunburned than wear any of these idiotic hats

Egypt, you say?

b5818b0632ccc3d37124415b1bbac8c3.jpg

We gave Murphy some trazadone tonight because he was absolutely struggling all day. Worked wonders, now thinking about discussing medicating him every day with our vet.

I need help for my trip to Egypt in two weeks. Crowdsourcing a hat for a 52 y/o male with good hair and some personal respect. Help me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back