• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread - Wine and beer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Makoooo

Need to have another protein bar chat.

I've been eating a Quest bar about every day because of the 20g protein and low sugar/cabrs/calories. Come to find out that they're killing me with all the artificial shit.

I need an all natural bar with a lot of protein that is still low calorie. Any ADVICE?

Not really on that topic, but topic-adjacent I guess. But I really love the QUEST chips. For a light snack every now and then...much better than regular potato chips and what not...but they're probably full of the same artificial shit you mention. But for real, these chips below mixed in with a little taco salad or crunched up inside a burrito are just great...really nice flavor:

0c57e928-4c61-479b-9a8b-d6e116b64a03.7084928309849b87a7cf06af73e613d0.jpeg

Sometimes I mix in these:

900.jpg

Makes me wanna have Tacos now.

And fellas, in case you're wondering...your boy is down to 181 lbs from 218

CONGRATS DUDE!...Not enough people are congratulatory with stuff like this. I'm actually down 46 lbs since June 1st of last year. Hoping to get about another 40 lbs off. (Yea yea, Pickle's a fatty).

@mako you can get duck fat fries topped with duck confit and cheese at our taproom. They’re fucking delicious.

....for posters heading in the opposite direction on weight.

but yes i totally agree those fries are the bomb

fuuuu

Got rear ended today in rush hour traffic. My vehicle doesn't appear to be too badly damaged - it's drivable right now - but I really don't want to fucking deal with vehicle collision repairs right now.

I was on my way to the bike shop to pick up a new bike...thankfully it happened on the way there or the bike would be a total loss.

Not really on that topic, but topic-adjacent I guess. But I really love the QUEST chips. For a light snack every now and then...much better than regular potato chips and what not...but they're probably full of the same artificial shit you mention. But for real, these chips below mixed in with a little taco salad or crunched up inside a burrito are just great...really nice flavor:

0c57e928-4c61-479b-9a8b-d6e116b64a03.7084928309849b87a7cf06af73e613d0.jpeg

Sometimes I mix in these:

900.jpg

Makes me wanna have Tacos now.

CONGRATS DUDE!...Not enough people are congratulatory with stuff like this. I'm actually down 46 lbs since June 1st of last year. Hoping to get about another 40 lbs off. (Yea yea, Pickle's a fatty).

Definitely gonna try those out. I love Doritos, so this looks like next best thing. Hell yeah! Kudos on 46 down. You counting calories, or doing a specific diet?

One gotta go:

Red wine
White wine
Sparkling/rosé

Nice of you to link "sparkling/rose" bc it makes it easier!

White! Seeya

started rewatching friday night lights recently and some of this show is so so bad

I ditch sparkling/rose personally.

Red is my go-to but I can crush vinho verde and vermentino when it’s hot out.

For me sparkling and rose I can mostly only appreciate when they’re a little nicer, otherwise they can be very sweet or simple. Your average table red or white in good regions are awesome.

I ditch sparkling/rose personally.

Red is my go-to but I can crush vinho verde and vermentino when it’s hot out.

For me sparkling and rose I can mostly only appreciate when they’re a little nicer, otherwise they can be very sweet or simple. Your average table red or white in good regions are awesome.
Said literally the same night you popped a bottle of champagne

A nice one too

I’d miss it, but I’d live

Wouldn’t really want to live without red wine

Idk if you know this about me but…I love wine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back