• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread - Wine and beer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol, of course I appreciate that about you.

Just haven't seen a convincing defense of white wine.

But like anything else, this is about personal preference, so whatever

Can't remember the last time I've had a white wine. But I've enjoyed prosecco and mimosas and champagne.

This is delicious and it’s like 13 bucks.
p4e2b1JARKmoW4ZnrcKJgQ_pl_375x500.png

the answer is definitely not red

I could go either way on the other two — you’ll get good stuff either way

Let's get this party started.

I'm Gen X and received participation trophies from Boomers and those even older than them.

I played on monkey bars cemented into the asphalt.

For Gen X !!

Happy Chris Evert Day !

keep red
keep white
ditch sparkling/rose

there are some really good white wines out there once you get past what's on the shelf at HT.

I had my Honors kids do a soundtrack project for Romeo and Juliet and one of them used exclusively John Denver songs and I think she's probably my favorite kid I've ever taught.

Yeah, ditching white burgundy for Whispering Angel is misguided.

I had my Honors kids do a soundtrack project for Romeo and Juliet and one of them used exclusively John Denver songs and I think she's probably my favorite kid I've ever taught.

Dude, your life is a good one. Farmin', teachin', and PIITBin'.

Are you hitting up wine dinners at Foxcroft or someplace else ?

Not that I’ve had super high quality stuff but IMO champagne is pretty overrated.

Keep red (obviously) and keep white

What about if you could only choose between wine or beer?

Where do wine coolers fall in this discussion? Can’t live with out my wine coolers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back