• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread - Wine and beer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gotta go with Biff on this one. I've never found Ipas to be a crushable beach beer.

IPA, pilsner, stout. Porter close 4th but similar enough to stout that I can bump it for pilsner. Witbier gtfo I mean sure sometimes the German kind that tastes banana like is good but gtfo.

I'm pretty exclusively a Modelo or Rolling Rock guy if I'm on the beach or in a canoe.

Or, birdman, if you're really looking for a great protein shake, you can just drink the enema backwash straight from BBD's butthole.

This is just an A+ for effort and content. Just really swinging for the fences and it connects.

Is goat jizz gluten free?

This is just exceptional discourse. My day is much better now that I have something to imagine other than Townie's delicate lips caressing a wine glass in an attempt to slake his yearning thirst.

big pilsner guy lately

kinda burnt out on IPAs

really like the dry-hopped pilsners that burial does

khfbos0e6wr81.jpg

This is you guys, but with beer.

I like wheat beers. But I’d probably go pilsners, ipa, stout.

Also mako, a case of miller >>>> anything on the river.

It's amazing how little love the lager gets. A good lager is one of the harder beers to brew well, and lately I think Vienna Lagers may be my favorite beer.

Well it’s not getting any love because that’s not one mako included

I'd say 99% of my beer consumption the last 5 years has been various IPAs, Gold Tops on the lake, beach, or golf course, Landsharks with lime when watching football, and Pacificos at mexican restos.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back