• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread XLII- POOF...vamoose

Status
Not open for further replies.
I use to work for NASCAR and drank some beers with David Ragan when I was in college. He went to HS with some of my fraternity brothers.

That's all I got.

don't get me started. Also, really getting banged up now, hitting my stride, NASCAR..... I got some shit buts that's for in person human talk.....just starting golf dvr and another 24 brah, gonna be great night!!!

Are you still doing sports agent stuff?

Nah, not really. Pretty much stopped once I started my stuff up here in DC.

I do still occasionally provide consulting on baseball recruiting for them but I don't have any clients or do any of the actual work anymore.

Nah, not really. Pretty much stopped once I started my stuff up here in DC.

I do still occasionally provide consulting on baseball recruiting for them but I don't have any clients or do any of the actual work anymore.

Ahh got ya. I couldn't figure out if the sports stuff was your new DC gig, or if the DC gig was a separate thing altogether.

I'm drunk. Just watched The Notebook for the first time.

1. That fucking piano song.... was the last song I ever learned from Piano Lessons at Wake. Holy fuck.

2. Ryan Gosling has nothign on me as a Romantic. JK JK JK. Other way around.

3. Old people. Damn.

Ahh got ya. I couldn't figure out if the sports stuff was your new DC gig, or if the DC gig was a separate thing altogether.

Nah, no sports related things anymore. DC is just doing strategy and management consulting.

Entertained the idea of staying in the sports industry and working for a larger agency but it's just a dying industry for anyone not at the very top. And it would have been very hard financially and career wise to turn down this current gig.

Nah, no sports related things anymore. DC is just doing strategy and management consulting.

Entertained the idea of staying in the sports industry and working for a larger agency but it's just a dying industry for anyone not at the very top. And it would have been very hard financially and career wise to turn down this current gig.

Makes sense. Get yo shit.

Watching golf is fucking awesome. My roommate has a stupid, visceral reaction to it ("oh god, turn that shit off!") but he just doesn't get it. On Sunday afternoons, most tournaments result in some sweet drama. Even if they don't, the courses themselves are usually so beautiful that it's just like watching the National Geographic channel or something.

Watching golf is fucking awesome. My roommate has a stupid, visceral reaction to it ("oh god, turn that shit off!") but he just doesn't get it. On Sunday afternoons, most tournaments result in some sweet drama. Even if they don't, the courses themselves are usually so beautiful that it's just like watching the National Geographic channel or something.

Agreed.

Yep. HD is reall awesome, and the ca,eras are mind blowing now. Slo mo swing shots, shot tracker, and the nature shots of ocean, trees, birds, etc.....fucking great.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back