• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread XLII- POOF...vamoose

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn't mind living in a world where Tuffalo were king.

I don't think Mondays would be as bad if I started waking up to Hulk Hogan's theme song. I should try it next week.

"working from home today"

oh wait, i really mean driving to kk do cash my free doughnut coops while my kitchen makes coffee all by itself.

No moisture this morning whatsoever

oh well, time to watch Gone With The Wind

So - most of you don't have President's Day off?

Correct. For the last time, my holiday is a longer day because kids are out of school and at the Y from 7-6. Good thing my staff all tried to punk out claiming the weather. It's fun to call BS sometimes.

But after the Friday, it's much more regular business hours for this guy. The Y is a great organization, but they can burn out employees in a heartbeat.

While we're talking about what is in store for us on this Monday:
Leading workshop on Lencioni's 5 Dysfunctions of a Team
Conference Planning
Bib's

Not working is the best. Just got home and it's really cold here FTL. Went to dinner at Mark's Duck House in Arlington last night. Highly recommended.

Just got an email from the firm I met with on Friday saying they plan on bringing me back to meet the rest of the firm.

I get an extra holiday day becuase of it, but I'm still here. I think I'll use it next Monday so that I can stay in Chucktown on Sunday and gettting super sauced watching the 500.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back