• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread XLIII - IIILX daerhT tahC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Meh. It's more of a verbal nickname than a written one. I love my hometown no matter what urban dictionary wants to advertise

Apparently at the place in DC, the system is kinda broken. It's not that large of a place, and a friend of mine was with a large group of friends all ordering the same beer. They were pretty much the only people there, and the price went up despite them ordering 20-30 beers over an hour.

Posted this to my facebook, but here was my lunch today for those who aren't cool enough to be my friends:

422755_736674596113_7206286_35313592_285152958_n.jpg

430295_736676272753_7206286_35313595_729646597_n.jpg

Shakedown BBQ, Grantville, PA

I got the sloagie: smoked beef brisket, bacon, fries, grilled onion, slaw, bbq, on Texas toast

As you can see, we also ordered wings, ribs, and some fixins.

It's not NC BBQ, but it is damn good.

Throwing a BBQ tommorrow, and I asked the chick they're trying to set me up if she had any preferences. The response was:

"I vote 4 sliders! Water is my preferred drink. Non-alcoholic, non carbonated punch is good sometimes."

FML. What the frick is non-alcoholic, non carbonated punch?

Throwing a BBQ tommorrow, and I asked the chick they're trying to set me up if she had any preferences. The response was:

"I vote 4 sliders! Water is my preferred drink. Non-alcoholic, non carbonated punch is good sometimes."

Hawaiian Punch.
Is she black? /racist

A fucking waste of time is what it is. Also... Sliders? This chick screams high maintenance.

A fucking waste of time is what it is. Also... Sliders? This chick screams high maintenance.

This is the 32yo virgin chick. Apparantly been with someone for 7 years and is just about to break it off or some reason why her best friend is trying to set us up.

Hah, Wedding Crashers on now "Dammmmnnnn. Sluts."

Either half or lightskinned

My brother went home with a girl from a bar one night. Next day he woke up and said, "Man, you're really really tan." She looks at him and says, "Um, I'm 1/4 black. We talked about this last night."

They dated for like 4 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back