• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread XLIII - IIILX daerhT tahC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hah, enjoy repping people while you can for extra points btw. We haven't reinstalled the addon to cap positive rep yet, so that's why you were getting so much per pos rep palm.

My brother went home with a girl from a bar one night. Next day he woke up and said, "Man, you're really really tan." She looks at him and says, "Um, I'm 1/4 black. We talked about this last night."

They dated for like 4 years.

GetRepositoryImage.aspx

Yeah, I think the natural cap might be 50, but I'll check it out later. Don't have time to mess around with that atm. Get it while you can I guess. :p

about to go to a dinner party for dv7's sister's boyfriend's birthday.

picked up a bottle of fireball whiskey to enjoy.

get at me baked ziti, stuffed shells, wine and whiskey. get.at.me.

Posted this to my facebook, but here was my lunch today for those who aren't cool enough to be my friends:

422755_736674596113_7206286_35313592_285152958_n.jpg

430295_736676272753_7206286_35313595_729646597_n.jpg

Shakedown BBQ, Grantville, PA

I got the sloagie: smoked beef brisket, bacon, fries, grilled onion, slaw, bbq, on Texas toast

As you can see, we also ordered wings, ribs, and some fixins.

It's not NC BBQ, but it is damn good.

2/10 not red slaw would not eat :p

Yo Numbers,

Even though you didn't ask, since I'm not as big of a dick as I seem, I reached out to a friend that's a 1L at W&L Law to see if he had any insight or advice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back