• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread XLIII - IIILX daerhT tahC

Status
Not open for further replies.
So BBQ is going to be interesting. It was going to be like a small BBQ with just 4-5 ppl hanging at my place. My buddy isn't talking to his chick because she pissed him off, so he's taking me up to Pasadena to wingman for some Latina single mom he has on the roster. I don't feel like driving so he's going to pick me up. If it works out for him, I'm going to be stranded, so I'm trying to work out a free pass at the Latinas but have the FWB pick me up if I get stuck.

Sounds like the next 24h should be awesome.

My bf and I went out to dinner and I think the waitress was hitting on him in front of me. She kept either talking about comic books or star wars and told him about some star wars trivia night she goes to.

should've thrown down

My bf and I went out to dinner and I think the waitress was hitting on him in front of me. She kept either talking about comic books or star wars and told him about some star wars trivia night she goes to.

Where was the restaurant? My buddy that I'm going out with tonight is best described as the Turtle to Coco Crisp's entourage, so I think he goes to your neck of the woods for spring training every year. He's otherwise a complete player and all about his image, except for the fact that he's got like all these star wars fan fiction books in his place. I should give him the heads up.

Went to my first home game of the season. Why can't they all be 29 point blowouts? And how come I haven't been using the Hoops room since I've been a DC member?

Also, Milner's is fucking fantastic.

Where was the restaurant? My buddy that I'm going out with tonight is best described as the Turtle to Coco Crisp's entourage, so I think he goes to your neck of the woods for spring training every year. He's otherwise a complete player and all about his image, except for the fact that he's got like all these star wars fan fiction books in his place. I should give him the heads up.

We were at a place called Culinary Dropout. Trivia was someplace in Tempe Marketplace.

I'm not ready for my exam tomorrow. I think it's off to bed for me. Get up early and get in a couple of hours of studying before doing my 6 hour take home.

And the words of the prophets are written on the subway walls, and tenement halls, and whispered in the sounds of silence.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back