• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread XLIII - IIILX daerhT tahC

Status
Not open for further replies.
This set-up definitely lags more when loading the pages for me :noidea:

may you have better luck with your ex than I ever intend to with any of mine.

I mean... it's been like 9 years since we dated. She's the only ex that I'm even on speaking terms with at this point.

The reports are so conflicted it's really hard to tell what's going on right now. Really sad.

With such a big, national story like this, everyone is fighting to break the big lead. We actually sat through a PR class at the FD to try and curb stuff like this from happening. There is so much misinformation that comes out early on in MCA's like this.

Occasionally the rumor mill at school is actually funny. We had Barrister's Ball on Friday and I invited a friend down to go with me. When I introduced him to one of my friends at the ball, she asked what he did for a living. He is an engineer for GE Aerospace, which my friend decided it meant he was a rocket scientist. That spread around the ball pretty quickly, and today I even had people that didn't even go come and ask me about my date with a rocket scientist. I'm just going with it. :thumbsup:

Having a really hard time wakin up this morning.

Occasionally the rumor mill at school is actually funny. We had Barrister's Ball on Friday and I invited a friend down to go with me. When I introduced him to one of my friends at the ball, she asked what he did for a living. He is an engineer for GE Aerospace, which my friend decided it meant he was a rocket scientist. That spread around the ball pretty quickly, and today I even had people that didn't even go come and ask me about my date with a rocket scientist. I'm just going with it. :thumbsup:

As you should. I think it's time for the hubs to get a new position to help me with this.

So crazy chick turns out to be a Christian Scientist. I don't know what this means. But man is she looney.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back