• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread XLIII - IIILX daerhT tahC

Status
Not open for further replies.
So crazy chick turns out to be a Christian Scientist. I don't know what this means. But man is she looney.

Isn't Hank Paulson a Christian Scientist? I know they don't really use drugs or other medicines as they believe in their own healing

The religion is based off a book written by a woman in the 1800's. That is about all you need to know to form an appropriate opinion

Yikes, don't they just pray when they are sick or something. I also thought they dont take medicine either but I could be wrong.

I'm glad we have 7 home games, but it looks like we'll miss vs. Army (wedding) and vs. Vandy (Thanksgiving). We are definitely planning on going to South Bend, so that makes up for it.

I really hope Army isn't Homecoming.

So I love the iPhone but I'm paranoid about messaging the wrong person something inappropriate.

In a room with 100 people is different then on a message board the whole world could read.

but deacphan was planning to upload your performance to youtube with your real name attached...

So I love the iPhone but I'm paranoid about messaging the wrong person something inappropriate.

What about the iphone makes this more likely than with other phones? I know nothing about the iphone.

What about the iphone makes this more likely than with other phones? I know nothing about the iphone.

Its so amazing you immediately start talking naughty pictures and its so much easier to message from it....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back