• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread XLIII - IIILX daerhT tahC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Easing into a cardio routine again. Started taking vitamins. Unearthing swagger from the darksome house of mortal clay.

We're not supposed to provide the specifics to anyone beyond the interview but a vague summary is below. Plus, I'm anonymous and not getting the job so it's cool.

2 methods of receiving applications. One has greater rate of becoming an account, though it takes longer to process that app. Only accounts = $$$. First find which is most profitable per hour, then based off x amount of applications. Choice 1 was more profitable by hour, choice 2 was more profitable based off total applications. That was all easy. Then, assuming intake of applications fluctuates, and you can only use one method or the other, find at what point it is optimal to use each. Bit more difficult but still solvable when finding one maximum profit and calculating a break even against that max profit for the other. The final aspect is to then find the optimal combination of the two methods.

As it is a case interview, you are also not simply given information, but have to ask the right questions to attain the relevant data.

It was one of those outside the box questions. The answer to obtaining the most applications that turn into accounts is to find a medium with which to broadcast your dick pic.

Thanks! We'll have some time over the second weekend. We're staying at some inn in wine country for two nights, but I would love to get some hiking in if we can. Wife is from Maine, so she loves snowshoeing. So that might be a good call. And I've got the perfect REI rain gear to bring along.

Nice! Also, if you're here for a weekend, the Saturday Market (held on both Saturday and Sunday) is worth a look. It's outdoor vendors down by the riverfront so your experience can be somewhat weather-driven, but there are some neat artists.

(I'm thinking of more things now)
Other food places: VooDoo doughnuts is a must-do because it's just what you do when you come here, and Pine State Biscuits (started by NC guys) is drool-worthy.

You said "If you ever go outside OR if you wear shoes or a jacket ever you use their product" I was assuming you meant that everyone is wearing something they make.

No, I said it probably sells something you use on a daily basis.

The reason I said it like that is we get lots of first-time customers who are like "Oh, well, I don't camp." ...but we sell way more than camping equipment, so my example is shoes and jackets for reasons why they would need to come back.

I just found out that I'm one of the physically largest (non-fatass) posters on the Maryland board.

Lovely little confidence boost.

One of the other guys is 6'4", 215 which is a little heavier than I am (3 or 4 pounds). Maybe I just need to hold a big pooh in to even things up.

btown is taller than 6'4"...

Burmese sounds good. I'm committed to eatin at home every night this week, though...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back