• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread XLIII - IIILX daerhT tahC

Status
Not open for further replies.
/buckets/

My favorite spot:
1312491323-41.jpg

/buckets/

black-bear.jpg

Hungry Bear: I agree guys, you should all go hiking.

Lit people, what would you enjoy reading if done correctly? 1. Opening call to a muse 2. Parallels of Genesis

black-bear.jpg

Hungry Bear: I agree guys, you should all go hiking.

Lit people, what sounds cooler if done correctly? 1. Opening call to a muse 2. Parallels of Genesis

NO CONSENT.

+1.

I haven't been coping with stress very well lately and I really wish I had made it to the gym today. Oh well, tomorrow's another day.

A walk in the woods sounds pretty amazing right now, too.

Yea, today was just really tiring. Lots of creative work (curriculum planning), workshop facilitation, then two big groups at Bib's. I think the fact that last night I was approaching today as a snow day really hurt.

Yeah, that's true. Black bears do kind of suck.

I haven't been hungry all day because I had a pretty HOF chicken chesapeake quesadilla (thats chicken and crab dip for the n00bs) for lunch accompanied by only the best natty bohs...<3 holidays #humblebrag #notreally

You freaking suck, but first where'd you go? I have to learn about good food in the new area. Come on March 23rd!!!!

HOWARD COUNTY

It moved because of my motivating titles

HoCo sucks. Too many kids (and the FIL agrees with that statement)

TW alert:

I went on the roof tonight and saw my first iridium flare. It was pretty awesome.

So party at JDawg's for the 4th?

I'm exhausted just reading about your day, Bder. Sounds intense.

LOL @ Hello and cookoutdeac.

I meant to caption that: "would you hit it?"

Either a younger grizzly or coastal brown bear, yeah.

It's either a young grizzly, a brown bear of some kind, or mebe a cinnamon black bear. The ears are usually the clue.

It's either a young grizzly, a brown bear of some kind, or mebe a cinnamon black bear. The ears are usually the clue.

A GRIZZLY IS A TYPE OF BROWN BEAR.

Didn't think about cinnamon black bear, might be the real answer since it's clearly a pussy.

Lulz, Tuffalo would know what show that is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back