• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread XLIX - Squeaky Cheese

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice job! I suck for clicking "go advanced" instead of "post"

if the squeaky wheel gets the grease and the second mouse gets the cheese, what does the squeaky cheese get? the first mouse? the quiet wheel?

:tard:

:willynilly:

and bojangle, I guess I could just get off in CLT. stop making sense.

My boss is weirdly overly concerned about my eating habits.

Most of my lunch is in the fridge, but I have an apple and a baggie of mini rice cakes on my desk. He was trying to figure out what they were, and when I told him, he was like "YOU are eating rice cakes. and an apple." I said the rest of my lunch was in the fridge (wrap and carrots) and he was like "well there had better be a lot of it. you just ran a marathon. you need pizza or something."

he's always coming by my desk and seeing me eat just part of my lunch, and I think he is worried I only eat carrots. If I was wasting away, maybe he'd be okay to be concerned, but really, I obviously eat plenty.

Sounds like his backwards way of trying to compliment you for being skinny.

:willynilly:

and bojangle, I guess I could just get off in CLT. stop making sense.

I think that can sometimes cause issues, but I don't know exactly what or how. Obviously, Mersk will have more information on this than I will.

I guess if the plane goes down and the manifesto is off that could be a problem? or something? but yeah, I don't know how that would work.

I guess if the plane goes down and the manifesto is off that could be a problem? or something? but yeah, I don't know how that would work.

I don't think it is that. One of Mersk's good friends, is one of my best friends and they both do flight runs. I go to our mutual friend for advice and was looking at a similar situation a year or so ago. He recommended against it because it can flag you with homeland security or something. I wish I could remember all the details, but whatever it was, it was enough that we didn't book the flight.

toogs wrote: You're welcome, but it's really not poutine there--they don't have squeaky cheese curds, which is the whole point.

I also had pioneer again saturday and turned some of my friends onto it.

-----

yeah thats why I said its not authentic without going into details. as far as pioneer, we'll consider it a trade. I almost went Friday but the line was out of this world and I had to settle for something else since I was crunched for time. Made me sad

-----

WRS wrote: Women...SMH

-----

On Saturday night I was meeting up with a girl I hadn't hung out with in a while and was determined to do work on her. But as soon as we got to the bar, she hung out with her ex (or at least what I thought was her ex) the whole time

oh. well that's lame. it's like $100 cheaper to go to raleigh through CLT than it is just to go to CLT.

Yeah. They treat it as really suspicious. I was dating a girl flying to Winston one time and I was in CLT where her connection was. She had a 4 hour wait until she could get to GSO. I hung out with her in CLT outside of security, drove to GSO and picked her up.

'suspicious' but with what ramifications? do i go on like a no fly list or something? will it prevent me from flying anywhere else? because being a little shady is worth $100 to me.

'suspicious' but with what ramifications? do i go on like a no fly list or something? will it prevent me from flying anywhere else? because being a little shady is worth $100 to me.

I missed the beginning of this conversation, so let me know if I am missing something. But, if you skip that leg of the flight, they might cancel your return. It happened to me a couple of weeks ago -- I missed a leg (my fault, no the airline's) and they canceled my return flight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back