• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread XLIX - Squeaky Cheese

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chase has a sweet promotion where you can hang with Webb Simpson or Stewart Cink. For $250, you get a walking clinic and get to play closest to the the pin with the professional. Also get a round of golf, video swing analysis, and three nice meals.
Damn, that looks awesome.

I'm seriously considering doing the Robert Trent Jones GC one with Webb.

Chase has a sweet promotion where you can hang with Webb Simpson or Stewart Cink. For $250, you get a walking clinic and get to play closest to the the pin with the professional. Also get a round of golf, video swing analysis, and three nice meals.

Too bad I already got your birthday present!

working for a city with a shrinking budget sucks.

Man... I really wish old 90s and early 00s rap videos were on my exam. I'd be so great at studying if that were the case.

My friends and I just discussed a practice exam question in the undergrad library about whether or not there is a fundamental right to use sex toys. The reactions of the people around us were awesome.

So I am reading through resumes for a security position at our company in Zambia.

This guy I just read attached a hand drawn map to his house on his resume. WTF

Its one thing to do that when applying for a job. Its on a whole nother level when the job you are applying for is security.

Hey want to know how safe I am? Here is a map to my house....

I'd have to think that it would fall under the right to privacy. The question would be banning the manufacture or sale of them in which case you would just see the sales of "shoulder massagers" skyrocket.

It's more work when the budget is shrinking. When things are going well, you can kind of just set back with less oversight.

yeah, ultimately my job functions more or less the same since i'm a little removed from the budget. office of management and finance is having a hell of a time. it's more that the cuts are defs affecting our office; i'm just glad i have more seniority than others here. we'll know by the end of the week what the job loss situation is like.

yeah, ultimately my job functions more or less the same since i'm a little removed from the budget. office of management and finance is having a hell of a time. it's more that the cuts are defs affecting our office; i'm just glad i have more seniority than others here. we'll know by the end of the week what the job loss situation is like.

Everywhere I've worked, filled positions are the last things cut. I hope that's the case on the West Coast too.

I think all governments should have shrinking budgets

Everywhere I've worked, filled positions are the last things cut. I hope that's the case on the West Coast too.

one would hope. unfortunately in the public safety bureaus, politics come into play a whole lot more. nobody wants to see officers cut, or mounted patrol horses, or even vacant officer positions. soooooooooo that leaves teh non-sworn employees.

Haha - massage parlor near my hometown was busted for prostitution. No more happy endings!

one would hope. unfortunately in the public safety bureaus, politics come into play a whole lot more. nobody wants to see officers cut, or mounted patrol horses, or even vacant officer positions. soooooooooo that leaves teh non-sworn employees.

Because of where the line cut this sentence, I read the following phrase: nobody wants to see officers cut, or mounted

Just bought my tix to O's/Royals for Memorial Day weekend. Taking my almost five year old daughter to her first baseball game. Should be awesome. I plan on passing down my love of horrible sports teams (O's/Wake) to her.

oh you fancy, ogboards. Just got this email:

Dear RollTheQuad06,

Your private messages box on Old Gold and Black Forums has reached 90% of your allowed quota. To ensure that you do not reach 100% of your allowed messages, you should consider archiving or deleting some of your messages. Please visit this page to do so:
http://www.ogboards.com/forums/private.php

All the best,
Old Gold and Black Forums

oh you fancy, ogboards. Just got this email:

Dear RollTheQuad06,

Your private messages box on Old Gold and Black Forums has reached 90% of your allowed quota. To ensure that you do not reach 100% of your allowed messages, you should consider archiving or deleting some of your messages. Please visit this page to do so:
http://www.ogboards.com/forums/private.php

All the best,
Old Gold and Black Forums

Typed it up myself just now. Don't want you exceeding your inbox quota and missing out on PMs!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back