• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread XXXI - Police State

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aaaaand the chat threads ends with a list of mako's jobs.

I've got dollar stor fluffer.

Still trying to decide if Gossett was serious about landscaping theft. Hope not but my backyard is fully fenced and security monitored (it’s still Durham after all).

You’re gonna see masks in healthcare environments for way longer than anywhere else. Lots more immunocompromised or people with multiple comorbidities coming into that environment than most other indoor places. Removing masking puts them at risk and puts up a barrier to them accessing healthcare.

You’re gonna see masks in healthcare environments for way longer than anywhere else. Lots more immunocompromised or people with multiple comorbidities coming into that environment than most other indoor places. Removing masking puts them at risk and puts up a barrier to them accessing healthcare.
I might have said this before but I went to the eye doctor for a routine exam not long ago and was stunned to see they still had a mask mandate. Fortunately had one in my car.

yeah but my PT works in an office building by herself not in a hospital or clinic or anything

It’s 2:30 on the West Coast so plama has def finished embezzling from his employer(s) for the week.

Only 26 posts. Pretty lame everyone just disappeared. Probably leaving work.

My only afternoon patient was at 2:30 and they canceled so I left around 1:30 this afternoon. Perk of not working in the hospital anymore.

Leaving work? Us capitalists call it a day around 4 on Friday
As PhDeac pointed out earlier today, I've got no boss and no manager. So I'll probably work all night.

Unless TWDeac texts me to get some beers........

Might get wings

Half day Fridays bros !

I'm still reeling from mako calling something a god hole pages back. It was in reference to taco bell so it could legit be top or bottom and still work. I may be broken.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back