• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread XXXIX - Furrrr sure

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol the game. It took me a minute to remember what you were talking about.

Lol the game. It took me a minute to remember what you were talking about.

"game" somehow implies fun so it didn't seem to be the appropriate word. I expect this to be torture but I will be watching anyway.

I just bought a Red Hook variety pack last night that will certainly take a hit but I'm running out of casual liquor...

I'm going to buy some bourbon. And I only have a couple beers left, so maybe more of those. I also have a bottle each of Youngs Double Chocolate Stout and Wells Banana Bread Beer, but some more "casual" beer seems to be the ticket.

Go deacs! Game day! Get big and hairy and undead!

"game" somehow implies fun so it didn't seem to be the appropriate word. I expect this to be torture but I will be watching anyway.

I'm going to buy some bourbon. And I only have a couple beers left, so maybe more of those. I also have a bottle each of Youngs Double Chocolate Stout and Wells Banana Bread Beer, but some more "casual" beer seems to be the ticket.

Don't forget to mix your Youngs & Wells!

I made a so fresh so clean reference on Tuesday

Truth. On a more positive note, Archer season premiere tonight and a new episode of JS!

I think I need to start watching Archer. I've seen a couple eps and was amused but didn't stick with it. Will I be confused if I just start watching now?

Don't forget to mix your Youngs & Wells!

Oh that's the whole reason I bought them! What was your recommended ratio again?

Any other DC folk heading to Touchdown for the basketball game tonight?

Upset I missed Mr. Days last night but another long day of work.

I'm pumped for "watching" the game tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back