• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread XXXIX - Furrrr sure

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just ended up on this country road in Aragon and thought I was alone when a biker wizzed past me!!

So it looks like I'll be in the Dash sooner than I'd like. A friend and long time Deacon Club member was finally taken off chemo yesterday and has already taken a turn for the worse. Was given 3-5 months 20+ months ago, but now it looks like time is up. This sucks.

So it looks like I'll be in the Dash sooner than I'd like. A friend and long time Deacon Club member was finally taken off chemo yesterday and has already taken a turn for the worse. Was given 3-5 months 20+ months ago, but now it looks like time is up. This sucks.

Aww, that sucks to hear.

Man, that sucks. Thoughts and prayers to you and your friend.

running so late this morning. just got into the office and also just remembered there is a seminar I have to attend today with a job candidate and a Q&A afterward and I wore holey jeans and an oversized sweatshirt...good thing bio grad students aren't known for their fashion sense

Has anyone ever been to those antiquey type stores near Opera House/on that little curve between Reynolda/Broad? Pinterest makes me want to go to there!

Very sad news. :( Prayers going out for you, your friend, and his family.

I saw a bunch of it at the Harris Teeter a couple nights ago. I was kind of surprised.

Just checked with the hubby and he says he likes it slightly more than 50% Wells.

cool - thanks!

Has anyone ever been to those antiquey type stores near Opera House/on that little curve between Reynolda/Broad? Pinterest makes me want to go to there!

no, but I always think about visiting them, but it's usually when they are closed or when I'm running past and get a crush on the cool things in the windows.

How long has Red Oak been in a bottle?

I believe it happened some time in 2009. HTTD and I toured the brewery for Valentine's Day in 2009 and they were talking about it happening soon.

I saw a bunch of it at the Harris Teeter a couple nights ago. I was kind of surprised.

Most grocery stores have it now. For a while it was just at Whole Foods it seemed like but now I've seen it in Lowes and HT in WS and the HT in GSO.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back