• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread XXXIX - Furrrr sure

Status
Not open for further replies.
cool - thanks!

no, but I always think about visiting them, but it's usually when they are closed or when I'm running past and get a crush on the cool things in the windows.

Yeah any time I drive that way I really want to go but am always leaving work and just want to get wherever I'm going. Some day I will go to those places and Cafe Gelato :plos: I wonder if they are open on Saturday?

Yeah any time I drive that way I really want to go but am always leaving work and just want to get wherever I'm going. Some day I will go to those places and Cafe Gelato :plos: I wonder if they are open on Saturday?

I went to Cafe Gelato once back when it was pretty new, and I remember thinking the gelato was pretty yummy, but that the hours were really sporadic. Hopefully that has changed. I've gotten gelato at Cafe Prada more often.

Mmmm now I want gelato.

I've gone once and it was good but pretty expensive. Definitely just a "once in a while" treat. I'm not sure how the hours are now but my SIL goes a lot on Sundays.

I've been to the antique shops. They are fun to go to and you can get some good deals.

not a fan of Red Oak

<----- hader

I went to Cafe Gelato once back when it was pretty new, and I remember thinking the gelato was pretty yummy, but that the hours were really sporadic. Hopefully that has changed. I've gotten gelato at Cafe Prada more often.

Mmmm now I want gelato.

I had a very interesting sample of Avocado gelato there the only time I went (Cafe Gelato)

Wo avocado gelato? Not sure I would like that but I do love pistachio!

Sometimes I like Red Oak, but more often I want to like it, then I get it and partway through the glass it just seems... thick. I don't know if that descriptor makes any sense to people without my tastebuds.

I just crushed a Publix sub. Probably too much food but I hadn't eaten anything all day.

So it looks like I'll be in the Dash sooner than I'd like. A friend and long time Deacon Club member was finally taken off chemo yesterday and has already taken a turn for the worse. Was given 3-5 months 20+ months ago, but now it looks like time is up. This sucks.

So sorry to hear this. Prayers for peace.

So I just found out that my family and I get to go to Scotland in June. Trip includes the in-laws, but hey, it's Scotland, so I'll deal. Way excited! (Note to self: re-do passport.)

My husband's nephew is getting his master's degree in brewing and distilling in Edinburgh. Career change anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back