• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread XXXVII - SANTA, I KNOW HIM!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm in a bad spot now. TWToy already doesn't like beans. If it is easily noticeable, I'm going to be in a world of hurt for screwing up the chili while she is at work.

I'm in a bad spot now. TWToy already doesn't like beans. If it is easily noticeable, I'm going to be in a world of hurt for screwing up the chili while she is at work.

I'm not a frequent chili cook, so don't take my advice as the gospel, but I think your screwed.

Only thing worse than being stuck in the friend zone?

Getting bounced back and forth between being in the friend zone and not.

A) Is is actually worse?
B) Once you move out of the friend zone (as long as it isn't 100% alcohol induced), you then have the ability to remain out. If you fall back in, you did something wrong.

Yeah that's definitely the worst dude, and I sort of seeing myself slipping into that situation if I'm not careful.

That's why 2012 is the year of Brasky playing it cool. She made the first move, I've made the last several, now the ball is back in her court.

Two can play hot-and-cold, gurl.

What happened to playing it cool? Gotta keep that game of push-and-pull going.

You're supposed to tell me that it won't be that noticeable. :rulz:

nope, your chili will have the consistency of a thick dog food. i know because I did the exact same thing just recently, it tasted good but looks pretty unappealing.

nope, your chili will have the consistency of a thick dog food. i know because I did the exact same thing just recently, it tasted good but looks pretty unappealing.

Well, as long as it tastes good. Maybe the non-bean like consistency of the beans will win her over.

Yeah, Im kinda in a weird friend zone sitch, but at the time of initial meeting she had a boyfriend and I had just moved to a new city so I just needed friends. She asked me to watch her cat while she went away but i said hell no.

I had one girl who recently who was hinting at trying to make thing more serious. This girl is great but serious is far from what I'm looking for right now.

Find out this morning she's getting shipped off for a month and a half and leaves in about 2 weeks.

G-d works in mysterious ways.

Yeah, Im kinda in a weird friend zone sitch, but at the time of initial meeting she had a boyfriend and I had just moved to a new city so I just needed friends. She asked me to watch her cat while she went away but i said hell no.

Necessary response. Definitely a weird situation. When she was dating the boyfriend and you were friends, did you ever talk to her about other hoodratz you were seeing?

If not, she probably never saw you as a potential mate. If you are in the friend zone, might be best to start seeing other chicks (even if meaningless), and talk to her about those girls the same way she would talk to you about her boyfriend.

You will probably start to see things change a bit in the way she treats you and if you still want her, you break it off with the other girls and make your move. Play it off as her taking advantage of your vulnerability and claim it was an accident, and without a doubt she'll be wrapped around your finger.

you should be all "I'll watch your cat when you're home" :naughty: :naughty:

Mine's more of a "hey lets fool around a bit, but the next day I'm gonna be banging another dude and probably tell you about it"....she sounds like a trainwreck but she's not anything abnormal I swear :noidea: but its emotionally draining. Oh plus she's smoking, I have no business near her.

Nothing like subjecting myself to the joys of municipal government to clear up a tax matter on my last day before going home to Gainesville.

Pretty sure you can't charge personal property tax on a car I sold in August 2007.

Mine's more of a "hey lets fool around a bit, but the next day I'm gonna be banging another dude and probably tell you about it"....she sounds like a trainwreck but she's not anything abnormal I swear :noidea: but its emotionally draining. Oh plus she's smoking, I have no business near her.

Sounds like you just enjoy it while it lasts and don't let yourself get emotionally attached.

If she's sleeping with you and telling you about sleeping with other guys, then the girl obviously knows what she wants, knows she can get it, and is fine with the status quo. Props to her.

Now if you aren't sleeping with her but she's telling you about her banging other guys, then that's definitely a problem.

I had one girl who recently who was hinting at trying to make thing more serious. This girl is great but serious is far from what I'm looking for right now.

Find out this morning she's getting shipped off for a month and a half and leaves in about 2 weeks.

G-d works in mysterious ways.

Doesn't sound very mysterious at all to me. God is a boss.

Sounds like you just enjoy it while it lasts and don't let yourself get emotionally attached.

I've been friends with the girl for over two years and been working to this point since forever. So yeah, that part is gonna be difficult.

I've been friends with the girl for over two years and been working to this point since forever. So yeah, that part is gonna be difficult.

Ouch. Are you sleeping with her or is it just fooling around? And how long were you friends with her before you guys started actually hooking up?

Ouch. Are you sleeping with her or is it just fooling around? And how long were you friends with her before you guys started actually hooking up?

Not sleeping. Just started the hook-up thing within the past few weeks. Now it seems like she wants to get serious with another dude. I don't know whether to make one last push and maybe (probably) burn the bridges or just wait and see if she gets bored again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back