• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread XXXVII - SANTA, I KNOW HIM!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
256px-Shadow_of_Chernobyl_cover.jpg

absolutely.

reminded me of WIN stalking. the good ol' days.

i had my phone on the little shelf and it was shufflin to the left with the vibes from my running.

every minute or so i'd have to reach up and slide it back to the right. it was like running with a typewriter .

how do I do this?

NM I figured it out. I put "googlemail" instead of "gmail" in the IMAP line, but it still didn't work - I still get "The user name or password for 'imap.googlemail.com' is incorrect."

I tried to load my wife's email on my phone and it worked like a charm, so it has to be something going on with my email, yes? I'm lost.

My co-worker just walked outside to go to lunch to find his truck missing. Somebody stole it in the middle of the day. The balls on some people these days.

Oh hai I know yall missed me. Back in the office after a morning trek to Herndon so people could ask us for money. Lol @ them. They will get nothing and like it.

I have IMAP turned on my Gmail settings, but I also have POP enabled. Does that matter?

- Go to - Settings>Mail, Contacts, Calenders>Fetch new data
- turn push off
- set fetch to Manually(global setting)
- Click - Advanced
- Click - yourusername@gmail.com
- Make sure this is set to fetch. (it won't fetch because you have set the global fetch setting to manual)
It should now recognize your username/password

I just took this picture of the sky above my house. At one point I counted 8 different contrails. I'm pretty sure this is how Red Dawn started.

RedDawn.jpg

eating a few sour patch kids.
a) forgot how much i like these
b) i'm making some pretty awesome faces due to sour.

I have IMAP turned on my Gmail settings, but I also have POP enabled. Does that matter?

Ellis, it possibly has to do with two-step authorization.

On your computer in GMail or Google, click on the your Account Settings (probably through clicking on your name).
Under security, turn off 2-step authorization.

That should solve the problem.

I just took this picture of the sky above my house. At one point I counted 8 different contrails. I'm pretty sure this is how Red Dawn started.

i was just walking back to my office from the government building downtown and commented on that to my coworker. don't think i've ever seen contrails that long before. must not be a lot of upper atmosphere wind today.

Holy shit just saw the score of the Clemson game. LOLOLOLOL

Only thing worse than being stuck in the friend zone?

Getting bounced back and forth between being in the friend zone and not.

I am making chili in the crock pot for the first time. I accidentally put in the pinto beans ahead of time. I.e. at the very beginning. Am I going to ruin my chili, or is just going to have some mushy beans?

Only thing worse than being stuck in the friend zone?

Getting bounced back and forth between being in the friend zone and not.

Yeah that's definitely the worst dude, and I sort of seeing myself slipping into that situation if I'm not careful.

That's why 2012 is the year of Brasky playing it cool. She made the first move, I've made the last several, now the ball is back in her court.

Two can play hot-and-cold, gurl.

I am making chili in the crock pot for the first time. I accidentally put in the pinto beans ahead of time. I.e. at the very beginning. Am I going to ruin my chili, or is just going to have some mushy beans?

mushy beans.

You'll just have mushy beans. It will still taste pretty good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back