• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread XXXVII - SANTA, I KNOW HIM!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man, I really dislike touchscreens but it sounds like that is becoming harder and harder to avoid.

That's why the Bold is still in the running. It has a keyboard for texting, but it also has a touchscreen that I can use for selecting emails and items quicker.

My wife got the contract position! Woot! She will be earning more per hour than me by the time you adjust for the number of hours per week I have to put in. That sucks. Oh well, still making more overall.

For real. How has this family relationship connection never come out before?

No idea. I know it was a conversation that a friend of mine and I had during football season and how Grobe would never let Lobo go because of it.

Last edited:
Well CT, I just took my nightly dose of (way to much) Nyquil to get over this damn cold and help me sleep. Anything I post more than 15 mins. from now should be judged accordingly.

I like greek yogurt as a sour cream substitute as well.

Me too. However, this is the only way I can eat Greek yogurt. I really don't like it on its own.

Man, I really dislike touchscreens but it sounds like that is becoming harder and harder to avoid.

Really? I love touchscreens; I don't think I could own a phone without a touchscreen. What don't you like about them?

I suck at not dropping things and I feel like touch screens are much more angry about being dropped. I don't like the idea of the phone being basically unusable if the screen gets messed up at all.

I suck at not dropping things and I feel like touch screens are much more angry about being dropped. I don't like the idea of the phone being basically unusable if the screen gets messed up at all.

Just get a good case.

For real. How has this family relationship connection never come out before?

I had no idea it was a secret. I've known that for at least a year (I met them before they were engaged). I saw them at halftime of the bowl and chatted for a while.

tumblr_lu9grw8ZJt1qbfyz2o1_500.png

I once dropped a cell phone and ended up stepping on it with my stiletto heel in the process (it was one unstoppable chain of unfortunate events). My heel pretty much pierced the phone and needless to say it did not survive. After that incident I figure no matter what kind of phone I get it's possible to destroy it at some point. So I just buy what I want, get a good case, try to take care of it, and hope for the best.

so now i need help with my iphone
only took like 2 hours and i already cant get the damn thing to work

when i go to "EMAIL" at the bottom of the home screen and try to set up my Gmail account, I put in the same address and password that I use to log in online and it says "Cannot Get Mail - The user name or password for "imap.gmail.com" is incorrect"

But I'm putting the right username and password in. Can someone help me? Please? The reason I got this damn thing was to check my email on it and it seems to be the only thing I can't do. I've tried changing the password and monkeying with it, to no avail.

Please, someone, help me.

Holy Ish this Fucked Up album is really, really good. What took me so long to listen to it?

My wife got the contract position! Woot! She will be earning more per hour than me by the time you adjust for the number of hours per week I have to put in. That sucks. Oh well, still making more overall.

Congrats to your wife for the job and to you for increased income!

so now i need help with my iphone
only took like 2 hours and i already cant get the damn thing to work

when i go to "EMAIL" at the bottom of the home screen and try to set up my Gmail account, I put in the same address and password that I use to log in online and it says "Cannot Get Mail - The user name or password for "imap.gmail.com" is incorrect"

But I'm putting the right username and password in. Can someone help me? Please? The reason I got this damn thing was to check my email on it and it seems to be the only thing I can't do. I've tried changing the password and monkeying with it, to no avail.

Please, someone, help me.

I had this problem too. Type in imap.googlemail.com not gmail.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back